- All our cakes are handmade and will only be an artistic representation, and not a perfect duplicate, of your included picture.
- Sizes are relative.
- Any changes to orders must be made at least 1 week before the date of your event; these will be accommodated if possible and may mean extra charges if necessary.
- For Custom Cake orders we ask for either a 50% deposit or payment in full. Your date will then be booked. Where a Custom Cake deposit has been paid, the balance is due 5 days before the date the cake is collected or delivered.
- We only book a limited number of cakes a week. Prompt payment of your deposit will prevent disappointment. First come first serve basis.
- When confirmation of your deposit is received your date will be secured.
- Cakes are fragile and travelling damages are not covered. Delightful Cake takes no responsibility for cakes that leave our premises in a perfect condition.
At Delightful Cake our cakes and other food products are made to order and personalized to your specifications; orders cannot be cancelled once the cake has been made. The deposit is non-refundable except in the case of death or severe illness.
By us: Delightful Cake will do its utmost to make sure that all orders are fulfilled for the date specified. Should any events outside our control prevent this, we will contact you by e-mail and arrange an alternative. If we are unable to fulfill your order we will notify you by e-mail and a refund for all monies already paid will be made as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.